Burnt Waffles has traded up!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://bwaffles.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Made Out Of Babies - The Ruiner


Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. Metal experimentalists Made Out Of Babies are close to releasing their new album The Ruiner. Their follow up to 2006’s brilliant Coward (sample from that album bellow) will drop in the states June 24th. If the track Cooker, which can be found on the band’s myspace site (check the link bellow), is anything to go by this will be a worthy addition to their already brilliant discography.

Of course it is somewhat presumptuous to make any sweeping judgments about the album on the basis of one song. But fuck it, here I go. I predict The Ruiner will be a welcome step forward for the band; and with producer Andrew Schneider (Zozobra, Unsane, Pelican) behind the desk it’s definitely in good hands. I also predict I will go out of my way to get the album, and that it will kick ass.

Made Out Of Babies - Mr. Prison Shanks

Myspace Website

No comments: