Burnt Waffles has traded up!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://bwaffles.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Children and Numbers



I should've posted this a while ago but, musically speaking, I went into an extended poprap-hole and then got all overexcited by things like Wolf Parade's new album. Anyway I still have to post this even though it's a bit late, because it's like my brain rang up The Internet and went "you know what Alex would really like? If you could make what he would consider logical associations happen, and then make them available on yourself. Like, for example, you could get one of his favourite production duos to remix one of his favourite tracks of 2007. I'm just saying, you know, as a gesture since he's such a big fan of you."

And the internet went "hang on...wait...you mean like this?"

And my brain goes "oh snap! Precisely."

Black Kids - I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You (The Twelves Remix)

Black Kids | The Twelves

No comments: