Burnt Waffles has traded up!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://bwaffles.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

A song to get your gear off to...


Okay. So. I don't know if anyone's done a post on these guys yet... and I am a little tipsy right now. But I am in love!! They have a sort of Sonic Youth sensibility, but the charm of several, ahem, Frenchmen... It all started two nights ago, when I finally got English subtitle to watch Dans Paris. Having said that, the scene in mind didn't actually need subtitles. But anyway, the song that played in this particular scene, stuck in my head. For like 24 hours. Until I went to a friend's house for pancakes, and I heard it again. Maybe it's just me, but I find this song so incredibly haunting and sexy. Oh and the album's not bad either. Oh, and they're from Belgium and not France. Anyways, enjoy!

Girls In Hawaii - Flavor

No comments: