Burnt Waffles has traded up!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://bwaffles.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Being Late To The Party


Something I really hate: you know there's something you should check out, because people are like "shit is amazing," but you don't have the time or the short-term memory to be able to do it. I'm currently doing it with The Dark Knight, and as of about an hour ago, I just finished doing it with King Khan & The Shrines. 

Now I'm all "holy shit. I really like this band. WTF was I doing?" 

It's kind of annoying, especially given the fuckers are on Vice so there's probably a billion teenagers going "oh those guys were so [x] months ago," but when you have a dude sweat-rocking in your ear with charming excess and a driving horn section, you can't be too unhappy. Man I would love to drink some beers and bug out to this band in the summer. I HOPE YOU JUST HEARD THAT, PROVIDENCE. 

The album The Supreme Genius of King Khan & The Shrines is out now.


No comments: